***Deadline is February 16, 2012 at 11:59PM***.
5 Days for the homeless is hiring participants! APPLY for this AMAZING opportunity to make a difference in your community!
5 Days for the Homeless is a campaign aimed at increasing awareness and raising funds to help homeless youth. During the campaign, a select group of participants give up basic necessities to highlight the plight of youth homelessness to the UBC community. The event has grown in the past 6 years into a national event with over 30 Canadian University collectively participating to raise over $230,000 for youth at risk across the country.This year, participants will make personal sacrifices in the hopes of raising $20,000 for Directions Youth Services Centre, located in downtown Vancouver.
It is time to RETHINK, EXPERIENCE & END youth homelessness.
If interested, please submit the following:
• Document answering the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be a participant?
2. What do you foresee being the biggest challenge during the 5
3. What are your thoughts and opinions on youth homelessness?
• Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Fore more information: