So you’re new to Sauder – do you want to make the most out of your years here? Join the CMP Mentoring Program to meet new people, get survival tips , learn about the various options and have fun!
As a mentor and mentee you will be invited to various events throughout the year. We’ll be having our Mentor & Mentee Meet and Greet on October 6, 2010. Be sure to come out for a night of ice breakers, casual networking, food and fun!
Reasons to be a Mentee
– Have the guidance and support of an upper year Sauderite throughout the school year
– Meet other mentees like you at our social events
– Establish important connections with senior Sauderites
Reasons to be a Mentor
– Leadership opportunity: Take initiative to connect with your mentees!
– Great volunteer experience: Act as a peer advisor, passing on your wisdom about networking, options, conferences, and clubs.
– Build your Sauder network: Meet other mentors and mentees.
– Make new friends at our events and have fun!
– Event planning (optional): Assist VP Events in organizing workshops and events
Applications are online at http://cmp.cus.ca/cmp1011/mentor/mentor_01.html
We’re accepting applications until September 24, 2010.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth during Business Week!