Case Competition Club is looking for individuals who are passionate about case competitions. If you are looking for an opportunity to connect with faculty and community members to strengthen and inspire the case competition community in Sauder, then we encourage you to apply!
The Case Competition Club is currently hiring for the 2011 – 2012 Executive Team, and is looking for passionate, driven, and well-rounded individuals to fill the following roles:
Internal Competition Coordinator
Campus Relations Director
Corporate Relations Director
External Competition Coordinator
Click here for job descriptions.
1. A cover page with your name, year of study, major/intended major, and top two preferred positions
2. One page cover letter addressing the following questions:
– Why do you want to part of the CCC Executive Team?
– What do case competitions mean to you and why are they important?
– What is you vision for your position in the upcoming year? (Answer according to your first choice)
3. Up to date resume (one page maximum)
Deadline: Thursday, April 7th, 2011 at 11:59PM. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th. Please make yourself available for these dates.