FROSH has decided to extend the deadline for the ROCKSTAR volunteer position!
This year, FROSH will be musically themed so we’re looking for an amazing team of ROCKSTARS to assist the Day Events and Night Events coordinators in setting up and running their rocking productions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as ambassadors and role models of Sauder
- Supervising/running mini games and activities
- Setting-up necessary tables, booths, equipment for both day and night events
- Assisting with registration
- Helping with the distribution of meals
- Showing that you’re a true Sauder Rockstar
Requirements of the job:
- Great team player
- Strong sense of punctuality and self-motivation
- Passion to be a part of the best orientation at UBC
If you’re ready to volunteer then fill out an application form here! Please address any questions/concerns you may have to Andrea Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Note: There will be a minor screening process in choosing volunteers that are fit for a ROCKSTAR. Successful applicants will receive an email confirming their participation.