[DEADLINE EXTENDED] Applications now due at 9pm on Feb 9th
With the 2018/2019 Board of Directors in place, the CUS is looking to hire their Executive Council. The Executive Council oversees the Service Council and operational strategy of the CUS.
We are currently looking for six Vice-Presidents that will be selected and appointed by the Board of Directors:
• Vice-President, Academic
• Vice-President, Engagement
• Vice-President, External
• Vice-President, Finance
• Vice-President, Internal
• Vice-President, Marketing
Each of the Vice-Presidents and the President selects, appoints and manages a portfolio of Service Council members. The Executive Council is responsible for approving new initiatives, approving budgetary amendments and overseeing and managing the daily functioning of the CUS and all of its’ members.
To learn more about the CUS structure and each VP’s portfolios, please refer to: cus.ca/service-council/
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your Resume and Cover Letter.
Save the document using the naming convention, Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf and submit it to Evan Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org by:
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH at 11:59PM.
Successful applicants will be contacted by February 11th and interviews will be conducted February 12th and 14th.
If you would like to learn more about the VP roles before applying, it is encouraged that you contact any of the current VPs for more information:
• Vice-President, Academic (email@example.com)
• Vice-President, Engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Vice-President, External (email@example.com)
• Vice-President, Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Vice-President, Internal (email@example.com)
• Vice-President, Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good luck and thank you for your interest in the CUS!