With the 2019/2020 Board of Directors in place, the CUS is looking to hire their Executive Council. The Executive Council oversees the Service Council and operational strategy of the CUS.
To apply, submit a single PDF document that includes your resume, cover letter, and any supplemental documents. Save the document using the naming convention Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf and submit it to Priscilla Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org by: Saturday, February 9th at 9:00 PM.
Interviews will be conducted from Tuesday, February 12 to Wednesday February 13. Please indicate in your application if you need alternative arrangements for interview times.
Vice-President, Academic Affairs
Vice-President, Student Engagement
Vice-President, External Affairs
Vice-President, Internal Affairs
Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
Director, Human Resources
Check out our How To Get Involved page for application resources and more information about getting involved with CUS.
If you would like to learn more from a student currently in one of these roles, it is encouraged that you contact:
– Vice-President, Academic (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Student Engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, External (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Vice-President, Marketing (email@example.com)
– Vice-President, Internal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Human Resources Director (email@example.com)
– Administrative Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good luck and thank you for your interest in the CUS!