Sit on an AMS committee! The AMS needs commerce students-at-large to sit on various committees! If you are interested, please e-mail email@example.com with (a) your name (b) your faculty/year (c) a short paragraph saying why you want to be on this committee and (d) your top three committees you want to sit on by Wednesday, May 27th @ 5:30pm.
This is a great opportunity to gain skills and learn more about how the AMS functions—not to mention you get to work with awesome staff and students while beefing up your resume. We are currently looking for students to sit on these committees:
• Human Resources Position Committee (great if you’re looking into going into HR)
• Appointments Review Committee (also great to develop HR and strategy skills) 
• Business Operations Committee (learn how AMS businesses work!) 
• Fundraising and sponsorship committee 
• Campus Planning and development (great for developing real estate skills!) 
• Ad hoc Executive Remuneration Committee 
REMEMBER, all I need is your name, faculty, a short paragraph (nothing fancy), and your choices for committees e-mailed or messaged to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much!