We’re hiring! NSCC is looking for the next group of self-starting, motivated, and collaborative individuals to join our organizing team for the 2018 year.
The National Strategy Consulting Competition and Conference is a one-day conference and three-day competition bringing together the nation’s top undergraduate and MBA talent to showcase their knowledge and abilities to respected professionals in the consulting industry.
As the largest undergraduate consulting conference in Canada, NSCC offers an unparalleled experience for students in North America to gain a well-rounded understanding of consulting and connect with professionals in the field.
Learn more about NSCC at thenscc.com.
• Positions Available •
We are currently hiring for 14 vacant positions, please view our full hiring package at bit.ly/nscc2018hiring:
• (1) Director, Competition
• (1) Director, Conference
• (1) Director, External Relations
• (1) Director, Finance
• (1) Director, Marketing
• (2) Associate, Case
• (1) Associate, Competition
• (1) Associate, Conference
• (2) Associate, External Relations
• (1) Associate, Marketing
• (1) VP, Creative
• (1) VP, Internal
• Application Instructions •
To apply, please submit the following information in one PDF file to email@example.com no later than Friday, June 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
1. A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
2. A cover letter addressing the following:
• Why would you like to be involved with NSCC?
• Why do you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position?
3. Any Supplemental materials you would like the hiring committee to review alongside your application
If you are applying for more than one position, use the position name of your first choice. If you wish to apply for more than one role (up to 3) please specify your order of preference in your cover letter.
• Application Deadline •
Friday, June 29th at 11:59 PM PST
• Questions? •
Additional information on the positions and application process can be found in our hiring package. If you have further questions, please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!